[Dailydrool] Welcomes and Drool on its way for all the ailing.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 13:33:13 PST 2009

Jacquelyn I think that Pierre Sr. had a paw in getting Pierre Jr. to catch your attention.  He knew that you needed another drool baby to help finish healing your heart.  Welcome Pierre Jr.  We are thrilled that you have your new momma and a Furever Home.

Drool is on it's way for all the sick furkidz and will continue until they are healthy once again.

Boogie and Buster's story was heart wrenching.  My prayers are with them and drool is continuing.  I am so glad that they are in good hands now.

Carol, Ken and Honey the drool cloud has been sent.  Hang in there I know that cancer is a very scary diagnosis as I have been there.  My only advice is to please look into a carb free diet for Honey.  It is proven that carbs feed cancer.  Please feel free to ask me about it.  You are in our prayers.

King Bob the DOg we are so happy that you are home.  We haven't forgotten about the pictures and hopefully I can get them out this weekend.  The girls will be nipping my butt if I don't.  The drool is continuing until you are up on all 4 paws again.

Saralyn we are sending you big clouds of Healing,Healthy and Stress Relieving Drool.  You and your family are in our prayers.  We are slinging drool and prayers for no cancer in your boy Louie, that Angelo's pancreatitis doesn't return and that your mom's time left on this earth are pain free and happy.  Saralyn you are a very strong person to be able to handle all of this.  Please take a little time out of each day to yourself so you can just take a breath and breathe.