[Dailydrool] Filbert's dance

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Nov 25 15:44:27 PST 2009

<<The instructor emailed that she already picked out some music for him.>>

OK, I'm a week and a half behind on reading Drools, but I just had to
respond to this one, because Drew and I have music that we associate with
two of our bassets. When we walk Bel, I hum "The Baby Elephant Walk,"
because he always wants to go at top speed, but being a basset, he has a
sort of baby elephanty move. Drew uses part of one of Aaron Copeland's tunes
from the "Grand Canyon Suite." I don't know its name, but it's the one that
sounds like the donkeys. Jane is very slow.

Does anyone else have music that's associated with their hound? They really
are such musical dogs. I guess I have to find a tune for Abner, too.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets