[Dailydrool] thankful this Thanksgiving

Heidi I Sarver hsarver at me.com
Wed Nov 25 18:01:15 PST 2009

Outside the Drool world no one would understand when I say how
thankful I am this Thanksgiving for everyone who has been there for me
this past year (+) with all of Buford's ailments.  Without your kind
words, advice, understanding and guidance I'm not sure that I would be
sitting here on the couch looking across the room and an almost 11
year old basset hound who owns my heart.  He's been having some semi-
rough days lately but nothing as horrific as last winter, and nothing
we cannot handle.  He is my heart and my soul--yes, I know, a dog.
But I know all of you understand.

I am, of course, grateful for my family and friends, and thankful that
I have the insane cat (Guinness) clawing up the furniture and the
little tank (Della) velcroed to my right hip.  Life would be so boring
without the my pack.

Wishing each and everyone of you and YOUR pack members a wonderful,
enjoyable, and restful Thanksgiving.

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat