[Dailydrool] Cookie's Wreaths-Last Chance Today to Order!

Suzique2u at aol.com Suzique2u at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 04:56:48 PST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all Droolers! I'm so thankful I found this  wonderful
family and of course, my sweet bassets!

Now, if you REALLY want to be thankful today, order your holiday wreath
from Cookie and the Montana girls. Mine came yesterday and it is just
fantastic! Cookie personalizes these wreaths and for $25.00 plus shipping,  you'll
get a one-of-a-kind treasure that will last for years and years! In order
for Annie Belle and Jennie Mae to get yours to you for Christmas, you'll need
to  order today. Go to _pawsforblossom at hotmail.com._
(mailto:pawsforblossom at hotmail.com)  You won't  be disappointed and you'll be helping Montana
Basset Rescue keep warm this  winter!

Drool to all in need, both two and four-leggers!

Susan, Tanner and Sally