[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Thu Nov 26 05:02:31 PST 2009

"Our beloved Furkids are ALWAYS thankful for what we share with them on a daily basis....be it food, shelter, a gentle pet or a kind word"....may WE TOO be as thankful for all we have on this day, and share it with all those we love and hold dear.
  Thankfulness is an Action word, shown to us by our Houndies in so many ways....may we do the same to others on this very special day.
  May all Droolers have a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving, God Bless,
I Remain as Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy