[Dailydrool] Third time drool

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:17:52 PST 2009

Happy Turkey Day to all and turkey drool to anyone who needs it!

I gave mani/pedis to everyone this morning so I'm thankful for nail clippers. I also spent the day next to the computer while we negotiated a deal on a house. Had a great house all set but the tenants are psychotic and don't want to leave. After discussing changing the locks and repeating the inspection when (if) they leave to check for vandalism and tampering I decided it wasn't worth my or the dogs' safety and pulled the plug. My attorney is working on getting the earnest money back. But, found another house and the owners are anxious to move and will let me put a fence up now. It's on 2 acres surrounded by state land so should be a great place for the houndies. This is the 3rd property I've worked on so let's hope this is the one, all goes smoothly, and we get moved in by mid Jan.

Holiday drool is being slung far and wide!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches
Ace and Kirby
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T