[Dailydrool] Belated drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 18:23:23 PST 2009

I want all to know that I have been praying and the guys have been drooling
 tons for all those  in need of it.  The problem is I print out a bunch  of
drools and read them late at night, therefore I am always behind.  But
drool was always sent.  It was sent for Dice, Ms. Beasley's Antie Jean,
Buddydawg, Miss Lori Lu, Daisy, Conrad, Dewey, Boogie and Buster, and Miss
Annabelle.  You all have been my daily prayers.  I and the guys are  wishing for
speedy recoveries for all and help for their slaves.  You have  not been
forgotten.

DDropp and the hounds