[Dailydrool] Thankful

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Thu Nov 26 19:15:21 PST 2009

This was the warmest and most relaxing Thanksgiving I can remember!  Life gives you lemons... make lemonade!   Kenny lost his job a few weeks ago...Honey was diagnosed with type two skin cancer and they could not get all of the cells out...But we had Honey and Leory, my daughters two dogs....Oscar and Tilly (Tilly lost his eye sight last month) all my three kids, my wonderful husband and my 90 year mother home for Thanksgiving!   The dogs had a great time and Tilly knew his way around the house and yard and started acting like his old self again....When life gets hard you hold all that is dear to you even closer and value what you have....I love the way Kenny had taken care of Honey and how concerned he has been for her well being...when he lost his job we thought of things we could cut back...thankfully not the pet insurance...we thought of other things we could do with out....I love my family and hold them close...I am thankful for them....Oh I have to admit Honey has taught me to love unconditionally....I have learned from her and love her so much.
Carol, Honey and Leroy