[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving my furends!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 27 17:02:31 PST 2009

Sorry to be late

I wish to all my American friends and furends a very happy thanksgiving, thanking for the happy and blessed moments and wishing and praying for better times if things are not that well.
I thank for the Dailydrool and for having you all in my life.
I've shared many tears with you all and tried to comfort whenever I (and my girl Violeta and my boy Xaxa) could. I've also been comforted by many of you, special with my divorce and depression. It is amazing how reading the drool acts like an anti-depressant!
To all of you, blessings and well wishes. May doG/ The big energy of the universe, whatever you believe, comfort and make your days peaceful and healthy and whenever possible, cheerful.
Love and drool from
Virginia, Xaxa---->. Enjoi da turkee and Violeta---->Enjoi ALL da fud and bakan.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau