[Dailydrool] Rosie, today's calendar girl

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:29:26 PST 2009

Today is Rosie's 7th birthday.  Her calendar picture was taken a couple of years ago at an agility trial.  She's not doing much agility anymore, but she goes with me to socialize.  So far, she has celebrated her birthday by waking me up and then going back to bed in my spot once I got up.

She gets to go to the vet later this morning to check on a cyst that has come up on her head.  The vet is one of her favorite places to go, so this will be a treat for her.  She loves the attention!

Anita