[Dailydrool] Honey

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sat Nov 28 10:33:14 PST 2009

Honey had her stitches out today...she is looking real good and we found another oncologist that is closer to us...and Honey has been there before for other issues...so I think that is where she will go....The phone rang at 7 this morning and my daughter called - I could hear Tilly in the back ground crying.....I told her to bring her right over and Tilly would go to the vet with us.   Tilly took her trip to the bridge this morning...we were all together....Honey, Leory, Laura, Meghan and Ken...Tilly has brought lots of joy to us and comforted us during hard times....The first time I took care of Tilly  she just jumped in bed with me and put her head on the pillow...then started to snore.....the smartest little Jack Russel every.....she played with our bassets, watched TV with us...went on vacations with us to Okracoke NC...We miss you Tilly and love you so much....
Carol, Honey and Leroy