[Dailydrool] Calendars and an offer

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:14:05 PST 2009

Ellie and the gang did a wonderful job on the 2010 calendars!  I am so
grateful each year that you and your calendar elves take this huge job on.
I so enjoy getting to see other Droolers' hounds and of course enjoy seeing
one of my three gorgeous babies gracing it each year (Geoffrey on August 30
this year -- Molly was 2009 and Henry gets to be the calendar dog in 2011).

I purposely bought an extra calendar this year (no stand) because I know so
many of my Drooler friends have faced financial hardship this year through
lost jobs, etc.  I enjoy it so much and wanted to share that pleasure with
someone else.  So I will send it to the first person who contacts me.  In
return you can give your baby a hug for me and when times get better for you
make a little donation to the basset rescue of your choice.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))