[Dailydrool] Moravinsky household scare

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 12:11:56 PST 2009

Laura:
I had  a similar thing happen to me with my first basset. She was fine
when I left for work, came home to a huge bleeding hole in her side. It turned
out to be a  deep sebaceous cyst that had gotten infected and erupted. Poor
 Snuggles came home with her entire side shaved and an a 6 inch incision as
the  vet said these cyst walls grow under the skin.
Several years ago, I recall another drooler who thought her basset had been
 shot in the chest while in the yard and it was the same thing.
So much drool from my gang that it is only an "exploding cyst" and not one
of the bad things.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan.