[Dailydrool] vaccines

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:59:13 PDT 2009

I have always had the dogs get everything all at once. The only problem I
ever had was with a rabies vaccine manufactured by a certain company, a
vaccine that the Vet stopped using because of the number of adverse
reactions to it.

Until Conley.

And I had forgotten until I read the previous post about reactions.
Conley will be getting his vaccines one at a time. He will get them all, but
slowly.
The kennel cough vaccine is one you may skip unless your dog is around a lot
of other dogs-- at shows, at a park, boarding, and so on. But if your dog
stays home, there is really no point in it. I do it because I have one who
is going to shows, and he can get it or bring it home. I need to check and
see if Cooper needsany vaccines updated, because he is going on a trip with
me and will be using rest stops where other, possibly ill dogs have been.
(I hate rest stops.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper