[Dailydrool] Drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:00:11 PDT 2009

We are sending as much drool as 4 bassets and two little kitties can muster.  We have had treats and more treats to help.  I know Ms. Clara is a tough cookie but we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers just the same.  Stories of her remind us so much of our Sunny who left for the bridge a year ago.  She may have  been the meanest one but we still miss her.

Drool and snooters to any in need.
Ninja, Marley, Maggie Shelby and the kitty boys