[Dailydrool] muzzles

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:23:43 PDT 2009

Under the circumstances, when it is a question of the health of the hound
and safety, I'd buy a muzzle-- one of the nylon ones-- and use it when you
do his ears. If he snaps at you when you go to put it on, take a pair of
panty hose, cut one leg off at the hip, tie a loop in it and snare his nose
that way, pull it tight, tie it behind his ears and then put the muzzle on.
I always carry one in my car and one in my tack box. I have not had to use
them on my dogs yet, and hopefully never will, but I certainly would if I
needed to.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley & Cooper