[Dailydrool] RESKU

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:09:20 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers!  Finally getting feedback on RESKU and folk seem to really like it!  It is much bigger and better than my previous books - I am learning as I go along - guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

RESKU celebrates rescued dogs and the angels who make it possible.  Lots of stories and photos of my own dogs and several of Droolers you may recognize!

$11.95 plus $2.50 s&h for the 1st book - just an additional $1 postage for each additional book sent to the same adrress.  This time I will donate $2 per book sold to the rescue of your choice.  Have already gotten donations for HoP, AZBHR, Senior Hounds Abound and Daphneyland!!!  I will send checks at the end of each month!!!  paypal to my4hounds at hotmail.com or e-mail me for check mailing address.

We even have a website now!!!  http://resku.homestead.com/

Thanks for your continued support and Drool.  btw - my old Charles seems to be doing much better on his heart meds.  He is now acting more like a 10 year old than a 15 year old!!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me