[Dailydrool] Walter

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 12 21:42:13 PDT 2009

  I got Miss Becky at six weeks and yes we moved and moved
  from province to province and back in her 15 yrsplus.As with
  you and Walter it didn't matter as long as we were there.
  And when we had to leave she always knew I'd be back.

  I am sure Miss Becky is laying in wait for Walter to arrive
  he doesn't stand a chance - but sure won't be lonely.
  I hope you don't stay away from drool cuz I love reading
  about the ones still with us and their antics.
  Drool, prayers and I as do all of us know how awful it
  is to let them go and also I do think they're kinder to
  animals than to people.
  Drool
  Georgie and Miss Becky ATB