[Dailydrool] flu

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:41:00 PDT 2009

I have been hearing some alarming things about the doggie flu. I am planning
a trip and taking Cooper along, and so this morning I took him in for his
first flu shot (now we have both had our shots--he has to have one more)
It turned out that they had one dog in iso with what they think is the flu
and several more at another facility with the flu.
Have any of you heard much about the flu?
I have been told that my show dogs should not go anywhere without being
vaccinated, and that any dog who associates with others should receive the
vaccine.
Cooper will be spending some time at rest stops and other places where
unvaccinated dogs are apt to have been-- he is up to date on everything.
What's the word out there?

MomPerson.