[Dailydrool] privacy

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 16 22:30:18 PDT 2009

I too was surprised when I just googled my name
and lots of stuff I had typed on different
subjects came up.
And I once signed up for amgreetings for the
talking dog cards which never did work. So having moved so often lately I looked at my master card and found an am greetings bill. Well as I said
it never worked and I have a new email server but somehow the old one is still in use by somebody and amgreetings sent out a notice of renewal.
Be wary of them cuz they just bill you every
year without much if any notice. So I did get
this year's back but not last years.
Just a word of caution.
Just typing into google gets lots of wierd things.
Like family history you pay a fortune to find out
and another one to bury it.
GErogie