[Dailydrool] cookbook

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Wed Oct 21 06:32:32 PDT 2009

I just ordered 2 of Elder Clara's cookbooks, and Roscoe & Buddy are already drooling in anticipation of new treats. I also ordered Christmas stamps from the CA rescue group. I am so excited to be able to learn of all the other rescues/saves all over the world. I have loved bassets since I was I child, when we had what we called "a Nelly dog." Nelly's belly skimmed the ground from many puppies. There is something to the saying that wonderful things happen in your fifties. Right, girls? I finally have not one, but 2 bassets to keep me warm at night, force me out for walks, practice patience and kindness, and spread love to neighbors when they smile at such beautiful hounds waddling and scratching their backs on the front lawn.
Lots of new drool to all in need. My Little Purr is ATB helping to welcome all newcomers.
Linda Hound Mom