[Dailydrool] Compliance?

Pat Dill padill at starband.net
Wed Oct 21 17:40:47 PDT 2009

Does anyone else do a happy dance when you send all the hounds out for a
last-minute potty pit stop right before you leave for work and you get to
observe EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM going potty?  This just makes my day, as it
increases the chance that I will not come home to puddles and/or piles.

While there may be others who share my sentiments, how many of you also
cheerfully report to your spouse, children, roommate or significant other,
"We've got 100% compliance--yes!!!"

Just wondering....

Pat Dill
Proud to be loved by Rosie (if you lead me out to the yard, I will pee),
Bailey (I'll pee now but that doesn't mean I won't need to go again in 10
minutes), Sampson (Gee mom, do I have to?  I can hold it), Lucy (Oh, OK, but
you woke me from a pawfectly nice nap) and Buddy (of course I will pee; I
still have foster status and don't intend to jeopardize my fast track to
being a keeper)