[Dailydrool] Compliance...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 22:53:18 PDT 2009

<< Does anyone else do a happy dance when you send all the hounds out for a
last-minute potty pit stop right before you leave for work and you get to
observe EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM going potty?  This just makes my day, as it
increases the chance that I will not come home to puddles and/or piles.

While there may be others who share my sentiments, how many of you also
cheerfully report to your spouse, children, roommate or significant other,
"We've got 100% compliance--yes!!!"

Just wondering.... >>

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys of NJ wildly raising hand and yelling YES!!!!   Us!!!

As you know, we relocated from a single family home with a fenced yard and a doggie door to a townhouse with ZERO yard - hence, no doggie door.  The houndage adores their walkies but occasionally just "go with the flow," if you will, and pee in the house.  This does NOT make for a happy Mamaslave.   They do fine at night for 7 or 8 hours so we know their bladders a perfectly capable of holding it until the proper time and place.  We walk them regularly, at fairly short intervals. So, we are trying what we hope will inspire the food motivated howling herd; training treats for each lift of the leg or squat plus lots of GOOD GIRL or BOY, as the occasion and hound requires.  Delilah, however, is one stubborn houndette.  She'll walk for at least ten minutes before finding just the right spot...and on the mornings when I need to head out the door to work she seems particularly slow to perform.  It is the highlight of my day when, with minimal prompting, everybody's "mission is accomplished" quickly.  I need a life...sigh.

Sandi