[Dailydrool] Fenton

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Oct 26 10:54:43 PDT 2009

Bluegrass does not have a foster to help Fenton please allow this on the dd.

There is a young tri color male basset with a broken pelvis named Fenton that could use a foster home or permenant home to rest in.. Fenton is in a shelter in Leichfield Kentucky... Actually someone from the NY area contacted the shelter about adopting this most handsome boy but Donna at the shelter has lost their number so if you are a drooler contact the shelter again or me.  If anyone else is interested in Fenton contact me & I will give you his contact info along with two utube videos...

Drool to all in need..

Judy