[Dailydrool] Stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 17:08:53 PDT 2009

Welcome to the newbies, heart healing drool to those who have had a furbaby leave for the bridge, plain ol' healing drool to those who have a sick or injured baby.  I, too, watched the video of the little gurl who is working so very hard to get the use of her back legs again.  Chuckling over the weight gain of Brudder Elwood.  Do ya think Elder Clara fixed it so he gained what she lost?  Bwaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa.....

George E. Grunt - your new buppy sister is beautimous!  What lovely long ears she has and such a sweet face.  I know you will have her properly trained in slave management in no time.  Thanks for sharing a picture of her with us.

I need to share some sad news.  When the economy and finances caused us to have to sell our house suddenly this past summer, we knew finding a place which would take all four of our furkids was going to be nigh unto impossible - unless we rented a house.  The home rental prices in our part of NJ were prohibitive, at least where we would not have to travel extensively for our jobs.  We hoped, since three of our hounds were rescue dogs, the townhouse community would waive their two pet limit and allow us to keep all four.  Not the case.  We've been informed we must honor the limit or risk being asked to leave.  We are broken-hearted; how does one make the decision who stays and who doesn't?  After many tears and prayers, we have decided that as much as we adore Dozer, our senior and Dudley, our wild child, spunky youngster, we have asked Suzanne Fitch from Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue to help us find homes where their new people will love them as much as we do.  We're hoping that Dozer can find a spot in Senior Rescue... Dud, being young, we expect he will make the adjustment fairly easily.

Anyway, please send some heart-healing drool our direction if you can spare it...we can sure can use it.  This really stinks...

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and (still) the Boys of NJ  Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley.