[Dailydrool] stinky flews help

Moglee moglee at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 2 12:19:19 PDT 2009

Those sweet puppy kisses are not smelling so sweet.  I know that information
has been posted on this subject but my old lap top won't navigate the
archives, it keeps freezing up.

If you don't mind repeating, what should I use to clean those wet drooly
flews that have become so oderiferous lately?

Please don't tell my boys I have spoken about this in public.  I don't want
them to be embarrassed, or to know that I am holding my breath during their
shows of affection!  :-)

Hugs, drool, tummy rubs and have a beautiful weekend,
Cathy, Mo'Glee and Darby in NC~