[Dailydrool] Two Monsters

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 13:55:21 PDT 2009

Beverly, the bedrooms are upstairs, and they don't go up there (Annie, because she's afraid of stairs and Fred, because the few times he has gone up there, he's wreaked havoc!)? The only rooms downstairs with doors are the laundry room and the bathroom....I guess I could put them in there, but it would be a tight fit, and God only knows what I'd find in there when I finally let them out ;)

Rose, Annie and Fred (hey, stop giving our mom ideas...if she locks us in the bathroom, LOTS of toilet paper will be chewed up, we promise!!)