[Dailydrool] Im back/insurance

barbara johns bjohnsamdex at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 20:48:23 PDT 2009

   Havent been on the drool for a long time, yahoo had me blocked out and I finally figured out how to fix it.  Not great on internet stuff

On insurance, I recently went switched from VPI.  I have 3 wonderful bassets and it was getting very expensive for the insurance.  At my vet's office I found a flyer for insurenace offered by the ASPCA.  The beauty is that it has a multiple dog policy that is like a family policy and the insurance does not go up as the dog gets older.  VPI starts to climb in price as the dog gets older.  For my 3 year old not so bad, but it became almost 200 more a year for my 8 year old.  They cover the same things as VPI.  I did have a bit of an issue with them claiming prior ailment but argued with them and it came out OK.  They all try that one.  They also charge less for the 2nd, 3rd dog.   I like that the price is stablized and they have a "family" policy.  I saved considerable money going to this one.  www.aspcapetinsurance.com is the link to their site in case anyone wants to check them out.

Barbara, Barney Mo and Flash