[Dailydrool] is Cleo ill??

Georgia.Rambow georgia.rambow at t-online.de
Mon Oct 5 00:44:07 PDT 2009

Dear Droolers - here is a question from a German Drooler-
Cleo bleu basset is now 7,5 yrs. old. When I got her she had big problems with her bladder, the vet found out that her bladder
was not one the right place (genetic defect) operation had been done and the problem was solved.
Now I found out that her breath from the stomac is very bad, in fact she stincs????? Her teeth are allright, have been cleand and
7 teeth are gone last year, still bad breath.
Now a vet told me I should do a blood test for the kidneys, if the kidneys are not ok you can smell it, kidneyproblem and the
old bladder problem could be something that cause the problem - could that be possible????
I do appreciate any comments , I am worried!!!
georgia + Cleo, Laila ATB