[Dailydrool] Elder Clara in Hospital

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 10:47:47 PDT 2009

Momma here. We are asking for a bit of drool for Elder Clara, she is at the vetspital, not up to par right now, she refused breakfast yesterday morning, which set of every bell and whistle in the home, and then we started vomiting, and she got the back door trots.

Clara still had her attitude about her, being a weekend, we tried all the home remidies we could, but was worse this morning. I got her loaded up and she is over with Doc and the girls.

~~~~~~Doc called as I was typing-Clara has pancreititis(sp)--so she is on IV's and meds. She will be staying at the clinic for now, I am sure she is demanding the suite they have--her attitude has not changed-but they are watching her close since she also has a heart condition and is 14 years young-

If you have a spare bit of drool, we know it will make her feel better.

Elder Clara did relay the message that since she would no doubt be off the bisket wagon, that I send her biskut money on over to Western Missouri Basset Rescue and help out. She asked if anyone else could help them she sure would appreciate it. Being slave trained, Momma made the donation this morning.(demanding old broad isn't she)

We will keep you posted on Elder Clara---and if anyone can tell us how to get pepto bismol stains out of carpet--please advise.

Thank you in advance for the drool--and yes, even Elwood is looking for her.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts