[Dailydrool] Thank you for advice, update on Bo, and drool

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 11:44:30 PDT 2009

Thank you to all who wrote to me about colitis. Courtney's experiences with Franny have given me a lot of hope. On medicine and a high fiber, low fat prescription dog food, Bo seems much improved in just two days. I am still recovering and I doubt that our apartment will ever recover. My husband and I are planning on replacing our landlady's carpteting if and when we move out. The Bissell shampooer has made the flat liveable again but hardly pristine.

We are sending drool for both Claras, and for Sally and Debbie too. Also the houndie with the mast cell tumor and all the poor hounds battling cancer just now. Too much sickness. We are saying prayers for a healthier October to come for everyone, hounds and slaves alike. Val, Bo, and Harley