[Dailydrool] Pw. Brandy

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:09:08 PDT 2009

We are very so very sad to hear that Pw. Brandy has gone to the bridge.
Angelika, I know your heart is broken as well as that of your son Johnny who
took such very good care of her and will surely find this hard to handle.
You all took such very good care of her - you set the bar for proper slave
etiquette for sure.  We waddled in her presence many times and she raised
countless dollars for the homeless houndies everywhere.  I will light a
candle for her now and we will send you buckets of heart-healing drool.

She will always be missed and loved, and she will always be with you.

with very sad ahrooooooss
Beth
&Teddy&Izzy