[Dailydrool] Pw Brandy

Stanton Rebecca (RQ8) Mid Essex Hospital Rebecca.Stanton at meht.nhs.uk
Wed Oct 7 00:42:27 PDT 2009

We are so very sorry to hear this news - Angelika and Johnny I know your hearts must be broken and we feel for you at this sad time.  Pumbaa will have another wonderful friend up there.  With loving hugs,

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x

Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust Caring for you, Caring about you.

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray  before  deleting it.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.