[Dailydrool] Halti harness

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 7 15:53:05 PDT 2009

I found the promise collar is better for bassets.
And by the way it's snowing in Calgary AB
Did yours buck like a bronco and they're so
mad at you/it.         First try they
do and later they forget about it. What controls
them is it's like putting a bridle on a horse but
it works. I tamed down Miss Becky and a couple
of Airedales.Another lady walked Miss Becky
once cuz she said she acted like a little lady with me when I walked her and Miss Becky I guess decided 'wow here's my chance' and away she
went with walker in tow in her fur coat and it was
very icey. So she never walked her again after
turning into red/devil

And my fiesty Airedale people would look at
him and think it was a muzzle and would be wary.
It is not a muzzle and be sure you have it sort of
hooked on another collar/chain cuz one day
Apollo got his loose and went tearing after a
very smart dog in its yard and ran back into
the house. So it foiledhim
Georgie and Miss Becky