[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 7 19:31:01 PDT 2009

  We sure hope Elder Clara is now eating.. I hope all of the drool we are slinging reaches her and she wolfs down that peanut butter sandwich tonight at the vetmans. We had a dog with Parvo and she was expected to die so I visited her every day and she gradually got well I was very attached to her she was adopted and got a great home.... but the important part is this dogs thrive on our love so go and give Elder Clara love every day at the vet you will be amazed how much it will help the both of you.

  Judith I did not get an email from Helena. And I still cannot email you. I get your emails but cannot reply I am sorry!!

  Tinkerbell is doing better on the eye drops and the vet thinks she has a cyst or an infection of the orbital abnormality of some kind maybe a cyst or a tumor. We have her on five medications now and she seems to be getting better except for one thing she is not eating and when we do get her to eat somethig she pukes. We took her back to her foster moms to give her meds for ten days then back to the Dr.

  Luna will get her lumps removed Monday.