[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:48:39 PDT 2009

Dis juss Nigel all heself. Wanna thenk ebberbuddy firss ob all for sening
MomPerson da email about MamaDog Zelda, we do sure ppreciate dat. She were
berry upsetter dat she losst it. (Well I wood fink SO!) an now she done
print it out an putted it in MamaDog's file. (We all gots files.)

We here hoping dat Elder Clara doone bedder now whut she at home. Awways
bedder at home wif MomPeepel and dem dat lubs you da mostest. Brudder Elwood
you lissning dis time? We nose you lub EClara, so dis time you gotsta ack
like it.

I kinder lonesum. Conley off been a pest an Llewis, he juss not heseelf. He
not eetin. Kin you imagine dat?!  say I eet he food for he but he in anodder
crate an I cannott reech it. So now eben tho he bludwerk all come normal he
gotta go beke to da VetPerson. I don't fink he nose yet. Uh Oh. I not
tellin.

We letcha nose ladder whuts going on if ennyfing. Mebbe he juss not hungry.
(Wow, dat's a shockin thot, ain't it?)

LUb and Drool to all in need, speshul stoff to Elder Clara youse nose we
lubs you, you ole thing you. (What? Oh Mr.Cooper! No No, I meen no
disreepeck. Ok Ok I change i I change it---)  You nose we lubs you, Elder
Clara you beyootiful mature woman Hound.

Lub and Drool,
Nigel