[Dailydrool] hurrying to get those doggies west

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sun Oct 11 09:32:38 PDT 2009

GO WEST Doggies GO WEST......
With all the lovely young bassets in the midwest needing homes, again Washington Basset rescue is intaking a couple little girls.. One is Suzie a breeder give up. We are so glad to be able to give her this second chance at being loved. Maggie, a 8 month old girl, yes only 8months from a shelter in Kansas and Republic who came from Republic shelter who sends their dogs to Joplin to be gassed. She is only 2. So before the roads are too bad to travel; we are getting this together and appreicate this help from our FRIENDS more than you know. Pat too believes that bassets in need dont know borders.
GO WEST......