[Dailydrool] One of the best books ever & Howliday exchange

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 10:35:39 PDT 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves,
in France.

Wheeeeeeeee!!  We got our ResKu (hope we spelt it right), the new book
of Haiku Japanese poetry by Ginny and it is WUNDERFUL, so many
beautiful dogs and lovely words.  Of course, even if you are not
interested in the poetry you MUST get the book cuz our pictures are in
there and we are sooooooo beautiful, you must just NOT miss out on that.

lurps to all, Misses P & P

Da mum speaking:  those gurlz will never be the same again - I'll need
to widen the doors to get their heads through!  Seriously, though, it
is a lovely book and it is for a very good cause - RESCUE!!!  If you
don't have one yet ... what are you waiting for?  They would make
excellent christmas presents :))))

Did I miss anything?  When's the howliday card exchange sign up?  I
just chose our photo so I'm ready to go.  This is my favorite time of
the year - getting all those cards in the mail.  I always do the long
list as it is my chrissy pressy to myself:)))

Hugs to all. I'm glad to see that Elder Clara is home.  The gurlz are
on permanent drool mode for all those in need, even if we are not
always up to date on drools.  Today there's extra drool - I left the
girls for an hour and when I got back the place was decorated in
crumbs <sigh>

Eleri