[Dailydrool] Thanks Auntie Walli

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Mon Oct 12 12:32:21 PDT 2009

I don't post much these days, but have to thank Auntie Walli for staging
Tri-State Basset Rescue's fall Long Island Olympics last Saturday. I got
them to leave Pawtunia and Rusty home and just take mememe. They get
lots more walkies than I do cause they go a lot further......it was time
for mememe to get a trip alone. A cubscout offered to take me for a
walk. My she slave thanked him and his mom and warned them I don't like
to go too far. A while later she realized that I had not come back and
went hunting. The kidlet might not have been the most
responsible..........he left me....but he left me with a nice man who
was sitting in a wheelchair. That is highly impawtant because he had a
big box of cookies next to him on the chair. I spent most of the
afternoon wif him and his wife and put a hefty dent in that box of
cookies. I got petted by everybody and since it was a little damp and
windy Auntie Blondeslave came and put my pink biker chick coat on. (Come
shop wif me soon, us gots em for sale!)

It was a lovely afternoon even if the tents went flying, broke,
scratched up the he slave's car, they couldn't put all the basset crap
out because of the wind and drizzle and had to pack up to get back in
time for the he slave to play for Don Rickles in Atlantic City that
night. They were tired. I was happy. Didn't even have to do any of the
silly Olympic games the younger hounds did. As if!

She slave is sorry to have had to surrender her raffle tickets and
Auntie Angelika's to Aunt Amanda. (She did not trust Auntie Blondeslave
or Auntie Sandybob.) Last year she won a foot spa that she traded with
Auntie Amanda for a cute basset toy. She was kidding when she put one
ticket in to try and win another footspa this year. Yup, you know it.
Guess she will have clean pawsies.

Thanks Auntie Walli for beating the heck out of, er enlisting a lot of
nice people to help you, but really for doing an amazing amount of work
to pull it all off single paw'edly.

Cakie
Twitter with me, please:  BoardWaddledawn
BoardWaddle for Tri-State Basset Rescue April 16-17, 2010 Ocean City, NJ
Auntie Sue is already working on the T shirt! We love Auntie Deb who is
working on a special shirt for the future, too! doG we are lucky.

Sorry about all the stuff that gets tagged on. We haven't managed to
subscribe again at home.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.