[Dailydrool] Pills, Bellies, Calendars days, Elder Clara---and Da Brudderz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:15:24 PDT 2009

Momma here. Momperson-we send major drool to calm the nerves, fix the bellies and get life back to normal in Sheecago. It puzzles me that so many are having tummy troubles of late-what is going on?? This is very worrisome and I know my?hounds have pegged out the stress-o-meter of late, I guess we all have to work thru this from time to time, but it sure seems odd that so many have had issues.

At least Momperson has the pill popping down for her hounds, around here-they play me like a fiddle. Elder Clara normally chows down her pills with her food. I was able to do the open the choppers on her for a few days, but not now-she has the lipperflaps up in a snarl now when she sees me coming. Today we tried fat free peanut butter. Clara was not doing well and I went to give her a tramadol--yes-the worst drug in the world to give. I carefully covered the pill?in this crap they deem peanut butter, tested the waters with a nibble before the BIG moment arrived--things were okay-I gave her the covered pill, she sucked off the peanut butter, the nasty pill flew across the room as she shook her head. The look I got would of curled your hair. I waited a half hour and finally got it in there with some chicken. Jake does the cream cheese, Daisy and Bob, easy, open and stuff it in. Da Brudder--one never knows which method will work there-that suprises no one-

Elder Clara gives a shout out to her main squeeze Morse, happy calendar day-we know your Momma will make this a special day.

Elder Clara seems to have a good day then a not so good day right now, I guess that is to be expected with this, her eating goes from fair to a few bites, to gee she was hungry. This morning was not a good one but she munched some grass and a landmine yesterday,before I caught her,?therefore the tramadol today. She looks pretty good, considering what she has been thru at her age.

Elwood---I am not even going there tonight. He has been on a roll today, and I have rolled him into the crate.

Drool and prayers to all in need--we are thinking of you all

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts