[Dailydrool] the cold weather

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 19:00:05 PDT 2009

The tempature drop here in So Cal its down to a chill 63 degrees during the day. Ok OK laugh at me all you want but I was raised near the So Cal dessert where the average temp was 90. The winter sweaters start breaking out at 70. The pea coat and boots come at anything below 63.

But the real reason I have thought about the "chill" weather is because I notice Speedy would rather stay in doors then in the cold (yes anything under 70) He would rather be snuggled up in a blankie where I'm in his line of sight. As I recall most say their furbabies love weather under 70. So is this the classic case of like dog like owner??

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)