[Dailydrool] Drooling for Nigel & Llewis

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 05:41:30 PDT 2009

Dear Momperson, I hope you get a good nap in, or a better night's sleep after your "before the crack of dawn" adventure.  I was tired after reading it.  That was almost a full day's work with Cooper, Nigel and Llewis all getting sick.

I wish I had a solution for cleaning up the stomach bile because I would be rich.  Maya's stomach bile stains like that too, that is why I always try to opt for gold toned or brown toned carpeting/rugs.... Sometimes I can get the Bissel pet stain products to work on the bile stains.

We send our drool and hope that all their tummies feel better and that you get some rest.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder and Sophie