[Dailydrool] Howlin' For Help Woofle to support BBR

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Tue Oct 13 06:46:48 PDT 2009

Barney here!

First of all some good news, I found my new forever home this past
weekend after being with my foster family for 10 months!

Now here is the bad news, there are still 95 other hounds in Basset
Buddies Rescue, Inc. waiting for their forever homes.

So my foster mom and some other basset folks decided to put together a
woofle to help raise some money for these hounds.  I have volunteered to
be the spokes hound for the woofle to help get the word out about all
these poor houndies that are looking for their new forever homes.

I'm asking all hounds to please beg your mom's and dad's to spare some
cookie money (I didn't say all cookie money!) and buy some woofle
tickets in support of the hounds of BBR.

<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/woof/>

I'm howin' for help!

Thanks,
Barney (who is happy to have a forever family)