[Dailydrool] This and that

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 07:41:36 PDT 2009

First I want to send heart healing drool to all of you who have lost a fur
baby this past week, I can relate to your pain from losing my sisters
Basset  Nicki.  It just hurts so bad literally pulls the air out of your lungs  !
can't breath, can't think, don't want to eat and the tears just flow. But I
 know from experience that it will get better.  So with that I will say a
prayer for those of you who have lost your best friend and faithful
companion.
You are all in my prayers.

we are really sending lots of drool to Elder Clara and Nigel and Llewis
that they can get well quickly, we have experience with that also. Evil Annie
just got over a major case of pancreatitis from eating crap out in the
backyard.   it is a full time job watching her when she is out,   she eats
every thing  yesterday she brought me a walnut shell,  I  praised her because
she actually brought it to me with out my screaming out  another lung !!!!!
It is no wonder my neighbors are so entertained when I  am outside !!!!!

As to 63 degrees in S. California,  holy crap !!!!!!   I  would give my
left ( you know what )   to have it get to 63  . I  am freezing my toosh off
here in Northwest Oh.  Hey Bev.  lets pack up  the boys and girls and go visit
 sunny  S. cal ????????  63   wow we could go to the beach !!!!!!!!!!  My
brother called last night from  Florida said it was 83 !  he just loves to
rub sand in the wound  !!!!!

did anyone watch Animal Planet last night ?  all about puppy mills  !  made
me sick especially the one they raided in Tennesee in July of  2008  over
750 dogs  and they found over a dozen dead dogs that had  been shot multiple
times and just thrown out into a field to rot !   and the women pleaded NOT
GUILTY ! Unbelievable  !!!!!!

Marlene  Mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

Sandi Wittenberg , would you please e mail me  privately  with  information
about your vet.  Have to do something about Maggies leg  !