[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards - I can help too

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:40:59 PDT 2009

I did the Howliday Cards for the first time last year, and would be happy to help if needed.  I just loved seeing all the bassets.  DH kept saying you realize that the dogs are getting more cards than we are don't you?  lol.

Drool to everyone in need, I've been sick and I don't always read them right away but we do light a candle for everyone that's gone to the bridge, and always send drool for the sick houndies and their people.

Kim with Gunter and Wulfgang (who just got over a tummy bug himself).