[Dailydrool] Flu, car windows and therapy doggies HA !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 17:42:28 PDT 2009

Bev,  I have heard about the flu, it was actually on one of our local  news
channel on Monday, they were talking about dogs getting the flu . But I
didn't hear about the vaccination part of  it.they were advising people not
to take their dogs to the parks and also about people not cleaning up after
their pets when out walking.No one had ever heard about dogs getting the
flu.  neither did I until this week.

I did call the Manager of Dillards store and told him about what happened
with the therapy dog,  he was very upset and was going to confront his
employee and is willing to give my son a gift card if he will come into the
store to see him,  he said that he also saw the dog and was actually going  to
go pet it when he became distracted  by a patron.  I was just  surprised
when Joel said the dog put his paws up on the counter,  I still  think my son
probably needed a shower   bwahahahaha !!!!!!!  The  lady that Annie bit
blind sided us, we were the only people in the  cemetery  , she parked across
the street and walked over , we never saw her  coming,  she came up behind my
car, scared the hell out of all of us  !!!!

I was on my way home from the hospital  ( it is across the street from  me
) to potty my two girls,  it was raining and cold and LO and behold I  had a
flat tire !!!!!  I went back into the hospital to be with my sister
figuring the girls could hold it,  well when I got home,  hubby had to  come and
get me, my Evil Annie had a burthday party while I was away and  shredded a
box of kleenex . Every  time I come home she is a pure  MANIAC !  INSANE
LUNATIC !!!!! she runs through the house doing the Basset  500 and it looked
like snow !!!!!!  it was every where  and I have  dark brown carpeting.  I
really could have cried, but I had to laugh  instead, not a bad day  , rainy,
cold, hubby has no job, sister had cancer  surgery, i have a flat tire and
artificial snow all over the house !  JEEEZ  !!!!!  lets open the wine !!!!!!!!
 no wine,  what ????? NO WINE  ?????  Oh God  lets see   OH ,  6 cans of
Coors  Light Beer !!!!!!  what are you going to drink dear ?????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and EVIL Annie  !!!!!!!