[Dailydrool] Stuffie Decorations

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:04:03 PDT 2009

Miss Molly loves stuffies, she still has the first one we bought her almost
5 years ago.  She chews them for hours and never has torn any of them.  Hank
loves stuffies but only to destroy.  We have to keep Molly's stuffies out of
Hanks mouth, which isn't hard because the minute he picks up one of hers she
literal screams at the top of her lungs until we come and rescue her
stuffie.  The two of them would grab any stuffie they could get a hold of so
I have to keep them up on the taller furniture.  No stuffie would last 5
seconds on the coffee table in this house.

Sorry Susan, the only advice I can give is put them on the table or hutch -
anyplace higher than the coffee table.

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) and Duchess (atb)