[Dailydrool] Canada (Ontario) Basset Rescue

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Oct 15 08:56:10 PDT 2009

Hi, Eleri here from France  (I almost wrote "woofin' in", there!!!).

I did ask a while back but I got no response so am trying again.  Can
anybody please put me in contact with the Ontario basset rescue lady,
Debbie I think her name is.  We corresponded a while back about their
logo and I have lost her email addy.  Don't ask how - this 'puter has
a mind of it's own, unless the "gurlz" have been sneaking up there
without my seeing them!  I really would like to get in touch with her
again.  If you are reading this, please email me. Thanks.  And, in
advance, if I have the wrong name, SORRY!!!!

Hugs to all and drool to all from Misses P & P