[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Happy Hound Pet Services dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Thu Oct 15 13:53:58 PDT 2009

Dis Kween Willow here.  Whudda time we be habin at da hound home!

Startd onna firs oda munf.  Firs Momperson tek da wittle beaguls way. She jus leave and tek we subjecs somwheres we cant findem.  She come back witout.

Den she tek me n da big dummie coonhound boy to a pwace cawd a ken-ul.  I no wike da ken-ul!  Momperson warnded da guy bout me – said I wuz twubble!  I say:  I show you twubble!  But he not pay me any nevermind!  I say memememememe!  And he jus go bout his busness like he no hab woyalty in da building!  She weeve we der for fibe days!  FIBE!  No nutten for me to get inna.  No fun utal.  We bark wats.  Tel dem peepuls dey got a Kween here!  I no momma givem my cookies, but I not getum!

Den she come back.  Gwad to see her.  She hab nice wady wif her look like her onwy hair white stead bwown.  She says it her momperson.  She says mommomperson gon wiv neer us.  But she wiv WIF us!  She bwing fwee (FWEE!) udder houns!  One dem nice beagle lik ta pway nemmed KT.  One dem wook wike bassie, but ver wittle.  Next was da wors!  Her nem is coco.  She gwowl at weze!  Terble mannerz come to weze kweendom and gwowl at weze!  And dey stil here!  Been a week.  Dey startin to stink we fink.  We say gotta go.  Anybody wan nice mommomperson and fwee (FWEE) houndies?  We sendum to youz.  Brudder, i twade you for Elder Clara.  Dey gotta go!

At weast all my fwens come back.  I mistud dem.  Eben Victoria.  She come back a day affer we do.  Now momperson tek care of all dem houns.  All nine of we.   Tek too wong get our dinner weddy wif all us.

We amos forgotted!  Miss Vitowia she no perfec in momperson Is anymore.  She eated a … a wittle fing for da puter.  She no swawwow, but she chewded up gud!  Momperson say it was a thumb, but I tot dose were dem fings momma had unner hans to get we food open wif.  Dis was pwastic and it hab sumfin cawd fiwes onit.  Data fiwes.  Momperson pwetty mad at Vitowia!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Even Kween Willow neber ate no thumbs!  Onwy tissues and papers and a few udder fings.  Nuffin dat spensive!  Momma say fiwes wuz ok fank goodness.  She putum on da puter weal kwik mek sur she hav copi.

And den!

Wast nite KT beagle got woose – skwozeded wite out of da fence!  Mommomperson out of town, so Momperson wanderin wound neighborhood in pourn rain twyin find she.  We hear her barkie, she sound like wittle donkey (heehaw)!  But no see.  She backing wuds.  Momperson get wittel litie and go into wuds.  Get wewwy wet, scratchum wegs on da bwiars, cant see whut direction she goin, but she fin wittle beagle.  Wittle beagle havin fun jus a sniffin and a sniffin.  I want have fun.  Momperson twyin not to be mad.  She up twee hours pas we bedtime and not eben give us dinner cuz she wookin for wittle KT beagle!    And she say she code and wet.  She silly no put on jacket go out in 45 degwee wedder in tshirt wookin for KT when it wainin.  Momperson not too bwite.  Gud ting we here to make sure tings keep wunning.

Tings her kina stwange as youz see.  Still, wif nine houns we gonna sen wots dwool to Basil, Pierre, Elder Clara, and Oliver, and any udder houns in need.  We hopes youz all feewin better weal fas.

Momperson says We mus get off puter.

Kween Willow and da wesser houns (Molly, Annie, CJ, Benton, Victoria, and now Peaches, Katie and Cocoa)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
www.happyhoundpetservices.com