[Dailydrool] Skinny indie

Tim Lachapelle chickenwinglover at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:18:10 PDT 2009

Hi this is a nutrition question, I am wondering what kind of food
(dry) to give my 6 month old basset hound I know she is still a puppy
but I was told to take her off the puppy food around this time by my
vet, she is in good health and is around 40-45 lbs. I get comments
every where I go on how cute she is... But I do find her a little on
the thin side, also she sheds quite a bit. I know bassets are prone to
getting over weight. What is the best food (dry) or is there a good
recipe for bassets. She is a great dog with a super personality. I
just want to make sure I am making the best food choices for her.

Thanks

Tim